Extreme Rumble Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://eraefed.forumotion.com

Rules for the Forums Empty Rules for the Forums

Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:58 pm
Obviously, all rules by forumotion are still in effect. So here are some additional rules.

1) Be civil. Your IC characters may hate each other's guts but I shouldn't see OOC arguments and fights to happen in the threads. If there is an issue please seek a member of staff via a PM. This includes name-calling, insults, racial slurs, being a jerk, etc.

2) Once results have been posted, all results are final. If you have an issue with how things went down you may contact staff but again keep it civil. Insults and rude behavior will mostly get turned on deaf ears and could lead to bans if it keeps up.

3) The same rule of 2 applies to segments submitted. If you submit a segment and you wish for it to take place during a certain time, you will need to include that in it. We will contact you back if there are any major conflicts with your segment. If you're not available for a reply by the time Results are ready to post, then the segment placement will then be up to my discretion. Once Results are posted, everything is final.

4) Respect the rules and decisions made by members of the OOC staff. If they ask you to please refrain from continuing in a certain topic then please do so.

5) If you believe a member of staff is being unreasonable with something. Please contact me (PM this account) about it in a civil tone. Do not argue with the staff member.

6) You may not post any pictures or videos that contain nudity. You may also not post links to such things either.

6) Please have fun. This IS a game after all Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum