Extreme Rumble Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://eraefed.forumotion.com

Rules for the Federation Empty Rules for the Federation

Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:22 pm
The rules of the efed.

-Signing up-

To Sign up, head to the Sign-up forum and locate the Template provided in the first post.  Then copy and paste it into a new thread in that same board and fill it out for your character.  Only CAWs (Create a Wrestler aka Customs) are allowed.  Once approved, your thread will be moved from that spot and your profile will be added to the "ERA Competitors" thread.  The account you used to post the thread will then be sent to the 'ERA Competitor" group and it will be the account you can post your RPs with.  Note: If you wish to have separate accounts for different characters, please indicate which accounts your 'primary' as it will be used to send PMs too.  If you wish to make any changes to your profile, plz PM this account.

-Booking-

Once your wrestler(s) has been approved you will be booked for a match during the following Show.  If you wish to NOT be booked for any show or period of time, please post a thread in the OOC board with that request.  You have until the card is posted to request off.
No showing (not posting for your match at all) 2 matches in a row will render your character inActive.  If you wish to have your character reInstated, you must contact a member of staff.

-RP Rules-

Roleplays will be posted in the Match thread provided.
Word limit: 4000 words.  (going over can result in penalties including the RP not being counted at all.)
You may not use another person's character in your RP without permission.
You may use IC staff in your RPs.  However, keep in mind that you can lose points for having a character act out of character.
AI's may be used in your RPs with permission.  See Staff for requests. Note: they still fall under the same as IC staff with points loss for being out of character.
You may not use information form your opponent's RP for your match in your RP.  Using past RPs or shows, however, are fair game.
-During special occasions such as Championship Matches, 2 RPs will be asked for instead of 1.  In which case, you may use information from your opponent's 1st RPs in your 2nd RP.
Any RPs posted outside of the DL window will be voided.
I shouldn't see obsessive gore in an RP. In fact, try to avoid full-on gore if you can or have it happen off-camera.  You can have a creepy character without making me sick.
Keep swearing to a minimum.  It's fine if your character swears but I shouldn't see them swearing like a sailor.
I should note that while I see the canon as the fed takes place in a world where the wrestling is 'real' and so are any 'feuds' and things.  That being said I will not count off if you wish to see it the other way.

Acting out of character- This is more for more drastic out of character items.  For example, if a character is said to 'never take off their mask' then having said character take off their mask in the RP would be considered 'Acting out of character'.  Dream Sequences and similar things, however, are a different story.

-AI Matches-

An AI match is one where you're given one of our AI opponents for you to compete with instead of another person.  AI's will be given a set score and it's your goal to beat them.

-Schedule-

(Note: all times given will be Central Time)

Shows will be posted on Saturday Nights.

RP Deadline is Thursday/Friday at Midnight.

All Segments to be submitted must be done so by the Friday/Saturday Midnight

All Judging must be done by the Friday/Saturday Midnight

All written matches and segments done by staff, must be done by Saturday afternoon. Anything that's late (without notification) will be seen as you not writing it and I will be writing it myself.

-Judging-

Your Rps will be judges using the following format.

Match Relevance: This both includes how the match is talked about and how interesting it was done. (0-5 points)
Entertainment: How interesting was the RP itself?  This includes things like flow and the like. (0-5 points)
Penalties: Penalties are only deducted from your score.  See below for a list of possible Penalties. (Up to all your points can be removed)
Edge: This actually does NOT affect the score of the RP.  it's only used if scoring-wise RPs have the same scores but the judge still feels one is better than the other.

Your score will be from 0-10 primarily with 'whole' numbers.  .5 will only be used for penalties.

Types of Penalties:

Word Count: if you're over word count, you can get penalized for it.
Legibility: This is reserved for RPs that are So hard to read that it ruins the whole RP.   I've seen some doozies.  Including some that were spelled and had proper grammar but was illegible.  So if you just can't read it... you just can't read it.
Acting out of Character: As stated above, if you use a staff character or AI in your RP.  You can get marked off if they are drastically out of character.  We shouldn't see Stein acting like a clown.
Other: other types of penalties may be used but it's mostly for rule-breaking in the RP that doesn't immediately dismiss the RP.