Extreme Rumble Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://eraefed.forumotion.com

The Adventure Continues (JC Vs Alice Wonderstone) Empty The Adventure Continues (JC Vs Alice Wonderstone)

Fri May 27, 2022 9:14 pm

The Adventure Continues (JC Vs Alice Wonderstone) W7zZlyM

She did it, she won!  An excited JC made her way backstage, fresh from her victory against Twinkle Star.  The adrenaline from the match was still coursing through her veins as the smile on her face didn't falter.  She had been a little nervous at the start, seeing how there were so many people in those stands, watching her.  It could be deafening at times.  Other times make you think you could fly!  She arrived at the ladies' locker room. She paused seeing, a blonde in a fancy blue dress step out.  She recognized her as being Alice Wonderstone.

-Alice Wonderstone-
"Good Evening, Ms. Kane.  Do pardon me."

The air of Alice's voice was sophisticated, it took JC a little by surprise.  But that wasn't the only thing she noticed in her arm was a creepy-looking doll.  This doll clashed with the rest of her which was very surprising.  She then realized she was staring at it as she quickly moved out of the way.

-JC Kane-
"Oh...right... sorry."

JC stepped aside as Alice walked past.  Then, she turned around towards her.

-Alice Wonderstone-
"Ms. Kane, I wish to congratulate you on your win tonight.  It was a splendid showing off your talents."

JC nodded as the way she spoke made it feel odd.

-JC Kane-
"Uh... thanks."

-Alice Wonderstone-
"In addition, I have procured recently that you and I shall be rendezvousing in the Wrestling Ring for a match next week.  I do hope you delight me by showing me your talent for this profession."

JC was still trying to figure out if this was a joke or not.  Who talks like that?  Was it an act?  Should she be laughing?  She had no idea.  Instead, she just nodded her head a few times.

-JC Kane-
"Right.. yeah. I hope... you do as well."

-Alice Wonderstone-
"Splendid."

Alice smiles as she turns, keeping her grace as she walks away.  JC rubbed the back of her head.  That... that was strange.  She turns around as she heads back into the locker room.

The Adventure Continues (JC Vs Alice Wonderstone) YjO6iyq

It was nearly a week later as JC found herself pulling into the parking lot of the ERA facility.  She had been called to do an interview.  JC hadn't gotten around to preparing something like she did last time, so when Helen reached out, she gladly accepted it.  JC got out of her truck as she walked into the facility.  She made her way to the interview set where she saw Helen greet her with a warm smile.

-Helen Marten-
"Hey there JC."

-JC Kane-
"Hey."

-Helen Marten-
"I have everything ready to go once you're ready."

JC returned the smile as she nods.  She walks over and stands at the ready.

-JC Kane-
"Well, let's do this."

Helen nods as she took out a remote and turned on the camera.

-Helen Marten-
"Hello everyone in the ERA Nation.  I'm Helen Martin and with me is the Winner of last week's Main event, JC!"

JC nods as she smiles at the camera.

-Helen Marten-
"So, JC, tell us, what was it like to win your very first match in both the company as well as your career?"

-JC Kane-
"It feels amazing Helen.  I mean, I went through a lot of training before I even got to sign up for the company, so I was confident, but nothing beats the actual feeling of being out there and wrestling with all my might."

-Helen Marten-
"And win."

-JC Kane-
"Exactly!  Nothing beats it... well except maybe if something was on the line."

-Helen Marten-
"Indeed.  Of course, we still have yet to receive word on how the first ERA Champion will be decided, but my guess is that the owner wants all the talent to get a match before they reveal it.  But, as long as you keep repeating what you did last week, you're sure to be involved with whatever gets decided."

JC nods.

-JC Kane-
"Oh I hope so.  I can hardly imagine being the first-ever ERA Champion.  That would be crazy."

-Helen Marten-
"For now, let's real it in and talk about your match for this Upcoming Unity.  Where you'll be facing Alice Wonderstone in her ERA Debut."

-JC Kane-
"Well, it is pretty cool that I get to be her very first opponent."

-Helen Marten-
"In ERA anyways."

JC rose an eyebrow.

-JC Kane-
"She wrestles somewhere before ERA?  I don't remember seeing that on her profile."

Helen shakes her head.

-Helen Marten-
"I'm actually not allowed to talk about it."

-JC Kane-
"Oh... uh... ok."

JC wondered why she even brought it up if she wasn't allowed to talk about it."[/color]

-JC Kane-
"So, I actually met her last week after I won my match.  She was..."

JC wasn't sure how to describe it.

-Helen Marten-
"Sophisticated?  Yeah, it is a strange quirk.  But as far as I can tell, it's not for a joke, well unless you make her mad."

-JC Kane-
"Make her mad?"

Helen nods

-Helen Marten-
"She's been known to snap, then all sophistication is out the window."

-JC Kane-
"That's... really odd."

-Helen Marten-
"I would agree with you there."

The two of them chuckle before continuing.

-Helen Marten-
"Now, despite all of this, She really is talented in the ring, no matter which one you get."

-JC Kane-
"Well, that shouldn't be too much of a problem.  I've done some training to be prepared for triple threats whenever I finally get one of those.  Part of that is knowing how to deal with two different fighting styles at once.  This will help me with whichever one I end up getting."

-Helen Marten-
"Anything else you'd like to say before we wrap it up?"

JC nodded as she looks at the camera.

-JC Kane-
"After last week, I'm ready to keep my momentum going.  I have to keep this up.  Sure it's still new to me, but I'm excited to be in this company.  Soon, I'll again be down in that ring to continue the adventure that I'm on.  Be ready!  And so we go!"

JC smiled she was ready for Unity.  Helen then looks at the camera.

-Helen Marten-
"There you have it.  JC is ready to continue her adventure.  Let's hope it continues with another win."

With that, Helen hit stop on the camera remote before looking at JC.

-Helen Marten-
"Good luck with your match tonight."

-JC Kane-
"Thanks."

JC nodded as she left.

The Adventure Continues (JC Vs Alice Wonderstone) WCxZ4vX

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum