Extreme Rumble Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://eraefed.forumotion.com

The Adventure Begins (JC Vs Twinkle Star) Empty The Adventure Begins (JC Vs Twinkle Star)

Thu May 19, 2022 10:19 pm

The Adventure Begins (JC Vs Twinkle Star) W7zZlyM

"You don't know me."

We open up to a dark room.  A slight flicker of red danced across the far wall as a voice speaks out.

"Of Course, you don't.  I'm a nobody, and that's ok.  We all have to start somewhere right?"

A single individual steps into the camera feed.  Her head was down as the hood of a red knitted cardigan covered her red hair.  She slowly lifted her head revealing her to be none other than JC.

-JC Kane-
"This Saturday night on Extreme Rumble Alliance's Unity show, I will be making my debut to the world.  In this debut, I will make my mark on the wrestling world.  I will start by making an impact so large it will not go unnoticed."

JC smiled as she continued to face the camera.

-JC Kane-
"And what a time to start huh?  I'm starting in the very first episode of a brand new federation.  How many people can say that?  How many people can they've literally been there since the beginning?  Well, I guess 12 others could say just that."

JC chuckled to herself.

-JC Kane-
"12 Wrestlers are in this here federation, each ready to make their own mark on the world.  Some of them are new to the wrestling world, like me, while others have already had their taste of that squared circle.  This is exciting to witness a new breed of wrestlers but on the other hand, it makes it just so much harder to prepare."

JC shakes her head as she laughs slightly.

-JC Kane-
"If I would have gotten as my first opponent, Jessie Orion, or that adorable Little Yokai, I'd have something to go off of.  Both of them have been on TV.  Well, trying to find tapes nowadays isn't easy to come by.  I hear there's a site in construction to check out those old matches but well, it's under construction."

JC shakes her head in disappointment.

-JC Kane-
"But that's all a moot point.  Neither of them is my opponent.  Instead, I got the mask-wearing luchadora of the company, Twinkle Star!"

JC Raises her hands into the air and waves them a little before dropping them back down.

-JC Kane-
"Just like what's under her mask, she's a mystery to me.  I know she has done some wrestling before coming here, some of those live events.  I have NO idea if they've recorded any of it as All I get when googling her name... is a nursery rhyme."

JC sighed.

-JC Kane-
"That's ok though.  I have just believed in myself.  Sure I'm new to the sport, never really been in a fight in my life but umm... I really shouldn't be saying all this out loud, huh?"

Rubbing the back of her head, JC chuckles nervously.

-JC Kane-
"Don't get me wrong, I've had some training.  A personal one at that... though I don't really pay her.  Not sure what she's getting out of all this..."

JC pauses a moment as she comes to a realization.

-JC Kane-
"Guess that's kind of off-topic too huh."

She chuckles again as she pushes on.

-JC Kane-
"I'm a survivor, that's for sure.  I know how to keep pushing myself and not give up.  I won't give in until I come out the victor.  Sure it will hurt, but I must endure the pain.  If I don't, I will fail.  Twinkle Star knows how to hurt people.  So I've heard.  Just look at her.  She's a luchadora for crying out loud."

JC pondered on something.

-JC Kane-
"Luchadora and female luchador are the same things... right?"

JC forgot what she looked up.  The last thing she needed was someone poking fun at her using the wrong word.  She shrugged it off.

-JC Kane-
"Those masked wrestlers know how to lay a beat down on you, and look good doing it.  They showboat around sure but doesn't stop those high flying moves from hurting any less.  I have to make sure I time my counters correctly.  Hey, guess that's one way their showboating helps them.  Throw off the timing of their opponent and help the fans enjoy it that much more."

JC smiled.  It'd be so cool to see Twinkle Star in action, well, she'd be seeing her in action, up close and personal.

-JC Kane-
"What more can I say about Twinkle Star?  Just that we are both here to make an impact on the first show of the era."

JC chuckled at her pun.

-JC Kane-
"She will bring it, she will use her knowledge from those other places to come in here to pick up the win.  But I will make sure that will not happen!  I will be the one who makes the biggest impact on this show.  I WILL be the one whose hand is raised after the 3 count!"

JC's enthusiasm was radiating as she prepared her final statement.

-JC Kane-
"I am a nobody, but Saturday on Unity, my Adventure Begins."

JC smirks.

-JC Kane-
"And so we go..."

The video feed fades to black.

The Adventure Begins (JC Vs Twinkle Star) YjO6iyq

A red Chevy S10 with a metal camper shell pulled up into the parking lot of the ERA Facility.  This single Facility in Laughlin Nevada is where all shows and backstage shots were filmed.  A little later that night, was the recording of the first-ever Unity, ERA's flagship show, and the driver of this vehicle was super nervous.  Never before has she been in front of such a huge crowd, all making their voices heard.  All eyes on her.

-JC Kane-
"Get it together girl.  I can't think like that."

That's right, this was JC as the butterflies in her stomach were flapping their wings.  She was confident that she'd do fine but until she was in that match and let it fill her thoughts and emotions, she would be left with this nervousness.

-JC Kane-
"It's not THAT long until your match. Yeah, the show will fly by.  Not like you're scheduled to be last or anything."

Was it the main event?  JC wasn't sure.  Typically the last match of the card was considered the main event.

-JC Kane-
"I can't think of any fed where it's not been the case!"

JC has watched her fair share of Professional Wrestling content, but never in her wildest dreams did she ever expect to be participating in one.  How she got here was an unusual story but she didn't want to dwell on that right now.  She had to keep her focus on her goal after all.  Of course, she had to leave the truck first.

-JC Kane-
"Just grab the handle and open the door.  That's all you gotta do."

Yet her hand remained where it was.  She had time for this, time to work up her courage to enter this building yet again.  She just had to take that first step.

-JC Kane-
"Come on girl, you got this!  Can't let people think you're a loon for struggling to get out of her truck."

JC reached out her hand as she managed to grasp the handle.

-JC Kane-
"Good, now just pull."

Steeling her nerves JC pulled on the metal door handle, popping the door open. JC mentally celebrated, for now, people could hear her, and talking to herself aloud wasn't something she wanted people to hear.

JC grabbed her black backpack as she left the car, shutting the door in the process.  After locking up she put one step in front of the other as she let the simple motions clear her head from panicking.  The emotion was still there but now she was on the move.

She continued her pace as she reached the door and went inside.  Once inside she marveled.  She hadn't been backstage of the facility yet.  It was just so awe-inspiring.

"I get that look sometimes too."

JC stopped, her face flushing a tad out of embarrassment.  She quickly located the source as being a blonde not too far from her age.

-JC Kane-
"Oh hey... yeah, just... wow, I've never really been backstage... like to any event really."

The girl nodded her head as she walked over.

-Jennifer-
"I'll be the first to welcome you.  I'm Jennifer, one of the medics here."

-JC Kane-
"Medic?  I thought they called them backstage trainers?"

Jennifer shrugged.

-Jennifer-
"That's what the federation calls the position.  I doubt it matters that much."

JC nods.

-JC Kane-
"Yeah.  I'm JC by the way."

-Jennifer-
"Yeah, I know.  I've been making sure to keep up with the various talent here so I know how to best treat them."

JC again nods, she should have known.

-JC Kane-
"Makes sense.  I've mostly gone over the other wrestlers.  As much as I can at least.  Course, any insider tips on how to beat my opponent tonight?"

Jennifer chuckles.

-Jennifer-
"Pretty sure that falls under Doctor/client privacy policies."

Chuckling, JC snaps her fingers.

-JC Kane-
"Rats."

The two girls laugh before JC looks past Jennifer a moment before returning her gaze.  Jennifer seemed friendly enough, perhaps she could help get her mind off her nervousness a little.

-JC Kane-
"Say, you couldn't happen to show me how to get to the women's locker room?  If you're not too busy that is."

-Jennifer-
"Sure.  I won't be getting busy until the first match anyways.  Come, it's this way."

Jennifer leads the way as JC follows her, glad to have some company for the moment.

-Jennifer-
"So, you live around here?"

-JC Kane-
"Guess you could say I just moved."

-Jennifer-
"Oh? Where'd you live before?"

JC shrugged her shoulders.

-JC Kane-
"Around."

Jennifer could tell she didn't want to get into it so she moved on to another topic.

-Jennifer-
"Excited for your match?"

JC nodded.

-JC Kane-
"Of course, I really can't wait to get into that ring!"

She wasn't being sarcastic.  Sure she was a bit nervous but she was also excited.  She's dreamed of this moment and now it is finally here.

-Jennifer-
"That's good.  I don't think I could do something like that.  Yeah if I'm needed for an in-ring emergency, I can at least focus on something I know more about."

-JC Kane-
"Oh I know the feeling all too well."

Jennifer nods before stopping in front of the door.

-Jennifer-
"Anyways, this here is the Ladies' Locker room.  You can change and shower in there as needed."

JC looked and noticed the sign on the door, labeling it as such.  Perhaps she didn't need Jennifer's help to find it but that didn't stop her from appreciating the company.

-JC Kane-
"Thanks.  Say, after I drop off my stuff... care if I hang with you until the show starts?"

-Jennifer-
"Sure.  I can show you around too if you like."

-JC Kane-
"Yeah that will be helpful.  Be right back then."

JC smiled as she headed into the room and found an empty spot she could set her backpack down.  Once she did she returned to Jennifer and the two headed off.

The Adventure Begins (JC Vs Twinkle Star) WCxZ4vX

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum