Extreme Rumble Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blaze

Blaze RP (Vs Little Yokai) Empty Blaze RP (Vs Little Yokai)

Fri May 27, 2022 2:38 am
We open up to the gym area inside of the ERA Facility in Laughlin Nevada. Blaze was currently using one of the weight machines as Cel was sitting a little further off in one of the rows of chairs. She was currently on her phone watching a random youtube video as she would occasionally giggle to herself. She was pretty engrossed in what she was doing when a really funny moment appeared. She began to laugh really hard before leaning back to catch her breath. It was at this moment that she happened to shift her gaze to the empty chairs on her left. Or they were supposed to be empty as sitting on one was Little Yokai. Cel's eyes went wide in horror as she just stared for a moment. Soon the scream came as she quickly ran to Blaze. Blaze stopped and looked at her.

Blaze: What's wrong?

Cel: Zombie!!

Blaze gave her a strange look as Cel quickly pointed back towards the chairs. Blaze looked over but didn't see anything. Cel looked, confused.

Cel: But I... I... Where did he go?

Blaze gave her an incredulous look. Cel just shakes her head.

Cel: Well, Maybe he was a ghost!

Blaze: There are no such things as ghosts, Cel.

Cel was about to protest when she froze as she looked past Blaze. She once again spotted Little Yokai. She freaked out as she pointed.

Cel: There!

Blaze turns around as he again sees nothing. Cel had only averted her gaze for a second to Blaze and even she couldn't believe he was gone. Then again it made perfect sense to her mind.

Cel: He must be a Ghost! I was there and... Now he's not!

Cel was shaking a little but Blaze just gives her a look that read he didn't believe her.

Cel: Really, I saw him!

Blaze: Go sit back down Cel.

Cel grumbled as she headed back to her seat and Blaze got back to work.

Cel: I know I saw him... he was right there. He's a ghost I tell you... a ghost... has to be.

Cel made it back to her seat as she turned around and crossed her arms in a huff.

Cel: You know, if the ghost kills me, it'll be all your fault!

Cel says loudly across the room but Blaze ignores her. She huffs again as she began to lightly kick her legs. She thought about it as she wondered what she should do. Then she remembered a game she saw an ad for. Luigi's Mansion. He used a flashlight and a special vacuum to suck up the ghosts... she could do the same?

Cel: Let's see...

Cel said getting on her phone and turning on its flashlight. One down, so where get a vacuum? Cel looked around to find a suitable replacement. She spotted a table where it seemed someone had left a portable handheld Vacuum.

Cel: That'll work!

Cel hoped out of her chair as she crossed the room to get to the vacuum cleaner.

Blaze: What are you doing?

Cel: Ghost hunting~

Blaze shook his head but continued his workout. Cel arrived at the table and picked up the Vacuum as she wielded it like a weapon.

Cel: Alright Ghostie, I'm ready for you now!

Cel began to move forward as she kept her eyes peeled. Where was he? She continued to look around. Suddenly, Little Yokai hopped out of seemingly nowhere and ran at her. Cel shut her eyes and screamed as she turned on the vacuum and waved it around frantically.

Cel: No! Don't!

Cel made a lot of noise but soon stopped as she looked around.

Cel: D-did... d-did I get him?

Cel nervously looked at the vacuum trying to see if he was inside. Well, she wasn't sure what it'd look like. A teeny tiny Little Yokai? A glowing mist? When Cel looked, however, it looked empty. Cel groaned aloud.

Cel: Come on... Or... are they clear?

Cel tried to inspect it more before she spotted a glimpse of Little Yokai for a second before losing sight of him.

Cel: Ah ha! There you are!

Cel headed over to the spot. When she turned the corner she quickly hopped out and waved her Phone's light and Vacuum frantically as she yelled out. But Little Yokai wasn't there again. She frowned again as she slowly walked forward, still a little scared.

Cel: C-can... Can we talk about this? I'm sure B-Blaze didn't mean to kill you on Saturday... th-there's no need to haunt me for it... I was gonna find you a doctor... or a vet...

Cel continued to look around when suddenly she spotted him again. This time it looked like he was headed towards Blaze.

Cel: Oh no! I'll save you!

Cel quickly dashed forward Vacuum at the ready. When she got close enough she pointed the vacuum cleaner forward like a lance as she let out her battle cry! This got Little Yokai's attention. What happened next, Cel didn't exactly see as she closed her eyes at the last second. When she opened up her eyes she looked and noticed some brown fuzz inside the vacuum cleaner. Cel looked at it in bewilderment. She did it, she captured the ghost!

Cel: Yay! I did it, I did it!

Cel did a little victory Dance as Blaze looked over. Cel held up her vacuum cleaner in triumph.

Cel: Look, Blaze! I captured the Ghost of Little Yokai! He'll never be haunting us again!

Blaze gave her a curious look.

Blaze: What are you talking about? Little Yokai's not dead.

Cel: Huh? Of course, he is. You killed him on Unity.

Blaze shook his head.

Blaze: If I did, would ERA have booked me to face him next Unity?

Cel thought about it.

Cel: If they didn't know though...

Blaze just shakes his head.

Blaze: He's not dead Cel. So put that vacuum back where you found it and go back and sit down.

Cel: Fiiinne.

Cel huffed as she turned around to return the vacuum. Then again, it didn't really matter. She had captured Little Yokai and saved them both from his haunting. Then a thought occurred to Cel after she sat the Vacuum down. She then grabbed a sticky note she also noted on it with a pen she wrote "Do Note Open Ghost Inside" on it and placed it on the vacuum.

Cel: There we go~

She smiled as she walked away, confident that the ghost of Little Yokai was safely sealed away.

Scene 2

It was almost time for ERA's Unity to begin. Blaze and Cel had just arrived and Blaze had already deposited his stuff in the men's locker room. As the two began to walk down a hall, suddenly Johnny Snap comes up to them.

Snap: Hey there Blaze, Care for an interview by The Snap?

Blaze rose an eyebrow.

Blaze: The Snap?

Snap: Yours truly that is. So how about it?

Blaze glanced down at Cel who seemed pretty excited.

Cel: ooh, yes yes, please!

Snap looked down at Cel a moment before back to Blaze.

Snap: So, last week, you were attacked by Little Yokai... Well, if you can call it an attack. Then management decided to book a match against him.

Cel: Oh, we don't have to worry about that. I've already taken care of him.

Snap looks down at Cel a little annoyed at the interruption.

Snap: I'm talking to Blaze here, young missy.

Cel: That's my Client thank you very much.

Snap rose an eyebrow.

Snap: Really?

Cel: Absolutely! Didn't you see our interview with Helen?

Snap shrugs his shoulders.

Snap: Not really. I thought you two were playing pretend so I ignored your little fantasy.

Cel gasped.

Cel: Pretend?! Fantasy?!

She turned to Blaze.

Cel: Tell 'em Blaze. I am too your manager.

Blaze looks to Snap and nods.

Blaze: She is.

Snap chuckles.

Snap: Seriously? Do you really want a little girl to speak for you?

Blaze: If I have something to say, I'll say it.

Snap looks at him incredulously but in the end, shakes his head.

Snap: Fine then I guess.

He then kneels down in a demeaning way to Cel. Then he changed his voice like he was talking to a baby.

Snap: Ok, little one, you wanna play Interviewer? Ok, I'll play with you.

The mocking tone was evident in his voice and Cel just looked at him which was much appall.

Cel: Geeze, and you call me the little one.

Cel smirks as she looks at the camera.

Cel: Can you believe it, folks? This is who I have to interview me? You don't think he has a rattle or a bottle do you?

Snap glares at Cel's comeback before finally straightening up.

Snap: Fine fine.

Cel Smirks and Snap finally continues with the interview.

Snap: So, you said you 'dealt with it' what exactly do you mean by that?

Cel: Oh, Little Yokai tried to haunt us a few days ago, but I managed to trap him! Now Blaze is ready to take on his next opponent.

Snap gave her an incredulous look.

Snap: Well, whatEVER that means... but Blaze is still facing Little Yokai. I had already seen him earlier, unfortunately.

Cel gasped.

Cel: Someone let him out?! I very clearly said not to do that.

Snap gives Cel a look and Blaze shakes his head.

Cel: Quick, I need to find a vacuum cleaner, stat!

She was about to leave when Blaze held out his arm to block her path.

Cel: Hey, come on, I got a ghost to catch!

Snap: Seriously? Do you really think he's a ghost?

Cel turns around to look at Snap.

Cel: Well yeah. Blaze killed him last week.

Suddenly, Cel held her hands to her mouth as she realized she said something she shouldn't have.

Cel: I mean... we FOUND Little Yokai like that... yeah that's it.

Cel tried to save it and believe she did, but Blaze nor Snap seemed to care.

Snap: Anyways... regardless of this 'ghost' non-sense. It would seem Your... 'client' is in for an easy match tonight.

Cel: Are you kidding me? Blaze can't hit a ghost. You can only use flashlights or goo...

Cel begins to think.

Cel: I guess we could cover his hands in goo. Goo-Blaze? Blazoo?

Cel couldn't think of a better name. Snap looks to Blaze.

Snap: Are you SURE this is who you want to represent you on the mic?

Blaze didn't seem to care. He was there to fight after all and if Cel was able to curve some of that hyperactive energy by talking non-sense to the interviewers, it was fine with him.

Cel: Of course he does. He puts all his energy on his opponent while I knock em dead on the mic.

Snap: ... That's one way to put it. But I'm pretty sure it's not for your epic truths.

Cel seems to ignore what Snap says.

Cel: So, getting this choo-choo back on track. I just wanted to say that Blaze will become a certified Ghost Buster after this... I'm sure he can do a quick online course.

Cel thinks about it.

Cel: That Little Yokai is a wile one but Blaze will be ready for him! Mark my words.

Snap just shakes his head. This was a bad idea.

Snap: Ok, I see this really isn't going anywhere productive. So I can let you say one final thing so I can get going.

Snap held the microphone towards Cel. She put on her game face.

Cel: Little Yokai, My client doesn't care if you're a ghost. He doesn't care if he probably won't be allowed to take a vacuum cleaner to the ring... it ain't no DQ...

She couldn't say Disqualification, but she wouldn't let that deter her from her path.

Cel: No, my Client is the best of the best. He will find a way to put a stop to your spooky ways. You can count on that!

Cel smiles as Snap signals to the camera to cut.

Snap: Now if you'll excuse me... I have somewhere MUCH more important to be.

He left as Cel watches him go before turning to Blaze.

Cel: That turned out well. So... let's go see if we can't find the cell of the Ghost Busters... they may be able to give you some pointers.

Cel then pulled out her phone and searched the internet for the number. Blaze just lead her along as they continued onward.

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum