Extreme Rumble Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blaze

Blaze RP (Vs Jason) Empty Blaze RP (Vs Jason)

Thu May 19, 2022 4:10 pm
5:59 am

Eyes drift open from the man who lay in the bed. Every day the same thing. Every day the same routine.

6:00 am.

The alarm goes off. Always the same. A hand reaches up and collects the phone on the nearby bed stand, flicking the red dot to turn off the alarm. Wordlessly, the individual rises from his bed taking only a single moment to pause before turning around and making the bed. Perfect. Not another thought went through his head as he began to dress. A pair of black jogging pants, and a dark hoodie. Lace-up the boots and he left, leaving the bedroom with everything in its place. The man leaves the small apartment, avoiding the sleeping occupant on the couch. He'd be back.

The man headed to the streets as he continued his routine. The brisk morning jog before returning to start breakfast. The streets weren't too different this time of day, a few other joggers passed by the man. Nothing out of the ordinary.

8:00 am

The door to the apartment opened again. The man returned from his jog before heading to the kitchenette. He began to prepare the meal in silence. The smell of the food drifted over to the couch as its occupant began to stir, the unpredictable element about to be invited to the Schedule. This was a little girl as she rose from the couch, wearing light PJs. Her hair was dyed green and fell in two braids to her neck. She slowly walked over and she hopped up to the chair by the small table set up in the kitchen. She gave a sleepy smile to the one preparing their Breakfast.

Cel: Morning Blaze~

Blaze glanced her way and gave a slight nod, acknowledging her greeting. The young girl slumped over a bit in her chair, still not fully awake just yet. It wasn't much longer before a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon was placed in front of her, along with a glass of milk. Cel smiled as she licked her lips.

Cel: MmmMmmm Yummy!

Cel immediately began to consume her meal as Blaze sat his plate on the other side of the small table and began to eat. His pace was slower than that of his young charge.

Cel: So.... what are we doing today?

Starts with a simple question and to Blaze, there was a simple answer. Continue the daily routine. That's what he'd do, but it's no longer just what he would do. The agent of unpredictability would see to that.

Cel: Ooh, I know, let's go back to the ERA building!

Blaze gives her a curious look. He had recently joined the ERA Federation out of a necessity for money. He could have gotten another job. He was a hard worker. Yet, he found himself in this predicament because of Cel's love for the sport.

Blaze: Why?

Cel: Cause I wanna explore it more!

Cel's excitement has been the source of so many changes to his schedule. She's only been there for a few weeks but she has found a way to interrupt the routine each time.

Blaze: That's not much of a reason.

That wouldn't be a detriment for the young girl as she continued to try and convince her guardian.

Cel: But, they have a muscle-building area! You could use that while I go explore.

What Cel meant to say was that ERA facility featured a gym where one could work out. Being contracted as a wrestler for ERA, Blaze had permission to use the gym.

Blaze: If I were to use their equipment, You would have to stay there with me.

Didn't seem too appealing to Cel as she mulled it over in her head as she fiddled a little with her food. Blaze hoped that was enough to quell the notion of going to the ERA facility.

*RING*

Another interruption. Not many had Blaze's number which narrowed down the list of who could be calling him. He pulled out his phone and it was a number he didn't recognize. Usually, he wouldn't answer it, but with his increased responsibilities it could be related to one of them. He swiped the green circle before placing it to his ear.

Blaze: Yes?

His tone was a bit sharp. The response came from a woman who he recognized from ERA.

Helen: Hey, there Blaze. This is Helen Martin. I figured if you had the time you could swing by the interview set later today to talk about your match.

Blaze: I don't really care about interviews.

This perked up Cel immediately.

Cel: Interview?

Helen: Are you sure? It's a great way to let your opponent and the fans know your thoughts on different aspects of your match or any other situation you're involved in within the company.

Blaze was about to deny the request again when he noticed Cel staring at him. Her eyes were twinkling with excitement. He removed the phone from his head and he muted his side before he looked at her.

Blaze: What?

Cel: I LOVE interviews! They're almost as good as the matches themselves! You're gonna be doing one right? RIGHT?!

Blaze could see the enthusiasm in the young girl. He shakes his head.

Blaze: I don't see the point. It doesn't give me any more money nor are they required for my contract.

Cel looked a tad dejected but it was quickly swept away as a new idea came to her. One that made her want to squeal with delight but she had to play it cool. He may say no if she didn't.

Cel: Then... let me do it.

Blaze: Huh?

Cel nods a few times.

Cel: Let me do the interview for you! I could be... like your manager or something. You handle the fighting and I'll help hype it up!

Cel looked at Blaze with the biggest please face she could muster. Those big twinkling eyes of hers sparkled like glitter. Blaze finally sighed. He had a feeling this wasn't the best idea, but sadly he couldn't say no when Cel was trying this hard for something.

Blaze: Fine...

Cel: Yes!

Cel began a victory dance causing Blaze to shake his head a little. He may regret that. He unmuted the phone and put it back to his ear.

Blaze: We'll be there.

Helen: Splendid, be here around 2.

Blaze hangs up his phone and sits back down. The routine was ruined yet again. He looked up to see Cel still giggling and dancing and a slight smile itches onto his lips. Some things are worth it after all.

The interview set was placed in a room in the back of the ERA Facility. There a logo was placed on the backdrop along with a camera stationed in front of the set. Also inside this room was an older brunette. She wore a brown slightly formal suit. In her hands were a microphone and her phone, the latter of which she checked to confirm the time.

Helen: Almost time.

The ERA interviewer pocketed her phone as she made sure she was ready when the door opened to the room. She looked over to see two individuals walking in. One a green-haired little girl with a matching green dress, the other a black man wearing a black tank and jeans. Helen smiled at the newcomers.

Helen: Welcome, Blaze. And who might this cutie be?

Helen looked down at the little girl who was already super psyched to be there. Her excitement continues to radiate into her words.

Cel: I'm Cel! Manager and the voice of the great and powerful Blaze!

Helen glanced up to Blaze, confusion written on her face.

Helen: Manager?

Blaze gave a slight nod but it was Cel who spoke up.

Cel: Yup, that's me! I know the ends and outs of this here business and I'll be speaking on behalf of my client Blaze.

Cel was acting pretty adorable to Helen, but still, she glanced towards Blaze not sure if she was entirely serious. Blaze on the other hand thought Cel was being a little over the top. Sure he knew she was an avid wrestling fan but to know the ends and outs of the business? Still, he let her have her fun, it wasn't hurting anyone.

Blaze: It's what she wanted. So I'm allowing it for now.

Helen nodded. It was a little unorthodox but she didn't mind.

Helen: Let me adjust the camera quickly then. You two go ahead and get in the shot.

Helen walked over to the camera and adjusted it to make sure Cel was able to be in the shot. The other two walked to their marks as Helen finished fiddling with the controls. Helen pressed record before walking back over.

Helen: Hello all you wrestling fans. I'm Helen Martin and with me are Blaze and Cel.

Helen pauses as Cel waves energetically to the camera.

Cel: Hi! I'm Cel and I'm here to answer questions on behalf of my client!

She tried to mimic being a professional, repeating her words from before to the camera. However, it was clear her excitement for what was happening wasn't well hidden.

Helen: Now, let's get things started with my first question. From what my sources tell me, this is Blaze's professional Wrestling debut. Care to comment on it?

Cel nodes energetically as she replies to the question.

Cel: Yes. This is his very first match, like ever. But that doesn't mean he's some pushover. My client is super strong and knows how to fight.

Helen: I see. Well, he picked a great time to start his career. As his first match takes place during the inaugural episode of Unity.

Cel: Wasn't there a show before this one? That Tag thing?

Helen: There was, unfortunately, ERA had to postpone its opening due to, well let's call it the medical issue that's been affecting a lot of businesses as of 2 years ago.

Cel seemed confused as she wasn't exactly in the loop on things. Blaze knew what she was talking about but the topic was moved on.

Helen: So, what are your thoughts on your client being a part of the very first show of ERA's Unity?

Cel: Oh, I'm super excited!

She beamed before looking at Blaze remembering that it was about him.

Cel: I'm sure Blaze is too. It's not every day you get to be a part of the very first! First card, first match, first show, first ERA Champion!

Helen: Well, we will have to wait a bit on that one. Since the company hasn't announced how the first ERA Champion will be crowned yet.

Cel: But you know it's gonna be Blaze! I just know it.

Helen nodded at the little girl's enthusiasm.

Helen: Well, before that, he'll need to deal with his opponent tonight, Jason. While this is also Jason's first Professional Wrestling Debut, he's no stranger to the sport as he has competed in high school and a few independent circuits.

Cel: Wow really?!

Helen: Really.

Cel turned to Blaze excitedly.

Cel: You hear that Blaze? Your first opponent ever isn't a super nobody!

Helen: Well, I did say this was his first televised match.

Cel turned back to Helen.

Cel: That all doesn't matter. My Client is the best there was and the best there ever will be.

Helen: Doesn't that catchphrase belong to...

Cel: It's Blaze's now. Blaze may be new but I've seen him train, he has what it takes to make it to the top. First Jason, then his fire will spread even farther until every single person in the back will burn down in flames!

Helen chuckles silently to herself as Cel used yet another catchphrase of another wrestler.

Helen: It seems Blaze has a lot to live up to in your eyes.

Cel: And he can do it too!

Helen: Do you have any final thoughts?

Cel paused for a moment, she had to get this right for she had been trying to come up with a great final line for Blaze since she had the idea for him to join ERA.

Cel: My client is new, but everyone has to start somewhere. He will not let Jason defeat him in this battle of firsts. He will show everyone in the back that he's the best!

Cel mimics the sound of fire exploding, at least that's what she thought she was doing. Helen looked at her and Cel looked back.

Cel: Uh... I'll think of something better next time.

She smiled and Helen nodded before returning to the camera.

Helen: There you have it, folks. Thanks for tuning in.

Helen walks over and turns off the camera as she looks back at Blaze.

Helen: Good luck with your match tonight.

She then looks at Cel.

Helen: And I hope you enjoy the show.

Cel beams as Blaze gives a nod and the two of them leave the room.

end
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum