Extreme Rumble Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://eraefed.forumotion.com

Unity Episode 001 Empty Unity Episode 001

Tue May 24, 2022 10:43 pm
(Note: Sorry for the late Results.  I'll be adding a layout later.)

The opening video of ERA's Unity plays on the Titantron as "Song Of Unity" by Wassim SAMAD plays over the sound system.

-Jade Thompson-
"Hello everyone and welcome to the inaugural Episode of ERA's UNITY!"

The crowds cheer as we cut to the commentator booth down at ringside.

-Jade Thompson-
"I'm Jade Thompson and with me is Macey Umbridge.  We are here to guide you through the show.  Tonight, we have a big show planned."

-Macey Umbridge-
"As big as you can get with 3 matches."

-Jade Thompson-
"I'm sure we can expect great things from each competitor who has a match tonight."

-Macey Umbridge-
"Better, or they may as well head on home.  Because this is Extreme Rumble Alliance, not your average show."

Things cut to the stage as Unity's opening theme fades only to be replaced with "Sledgehammer" by Northern Kings.

-Jade Thompson-
"Here comes the General Manager, Joseph Stein!"

The crowds give a light pop as Joseph Stein comes out onto the stage with a microphone in his hand followed by Sentry.

-Macey Umbridge-
"Along with Sentry, the gal that gets things done."

-Jade Thompson-
"Head of Security that is."

-Macey Umbridge-
"Same thing."

Sentry crosses her arms as it was clear Stein was the one there to speak to the masses.  Stein nods his head before raising his microphone to his lips.

-Joseph Stein-
"Ladies and Gentlemen, and everyone watching at home, I welcome you to Extreme Rumble Alliance."

Another pop from the fans.

-Joseph Stein-
"My Employer also sends greetings."

-Jade Thompson-
"For those watching at home, his Employer is the owner of ERA.  Mr. Stein is one of the only ones who even know who they are."

-Macey Umbridge-
"Does it really matter?  As long as we're given great matches, who cares who the owner is."

-Joseph Stein-
"Now, I won't keep you all too long.  You have waited too long to finally see what this federation has to offer.  Let us get down to business with our first match of the evening.  Mr. Chipper if you will take it away."

Stein looks down to the ring where Buzz Chipper was in ready to announce the first match.  Stein heads to the back along with Sentry.

-Macey Umbridge-
"What kind of name is Buzz Chipper anyways?"

-Jade Thompson-
"I'm pretty sure it's a nickname of some kind."

-Macey Umbridge-
"Still dumb."

Buzz raises the microphone to his lips.

-Buzz Chipper-
"This match is scheduled for one fall!"

"Burn it Down" by Lincoln Park Hits the PA system as Blaze and Cel comes out from the back.

-Buzz Chipper-
"Introducing first, from parts unknown.  Weighing in at 245 pounds.  The man burning to start this match, Blaze!"

Blaze continues down to the ring, stoic and determined. Cel, however, was super excited and energetic as she constantly waved to the crowds giggling as she followed Blaze.

-Jade Thompson-
"First man to be called down to an ERA ring.  He looks pretty focused on this match."

-Macey Umbridge-
"Yeah yeah, but really why did he bring a kid down to the ring?  We're here to see some fights, not play dress-up."

-Jade Thompson-
"I'm sure she's just there to cheer him on."

Blaze and Cel reach the ring as they both take the steps to the apron.  Cel stays there as she grabs the ropes and leans back a little to test it out, swaying a little as she's having fun.  Blaze looks at her with a slight shake of his head.

-Macey Umbridge-
"See, that's why you shouldn't bring your kids to ringside."

-Jade Thompson-
"She's just having a little fun, the match hasn't even started yet."

Blaze gets into the ring as he begins to warm up in the corner, Cel stops her swaying as she looks to the back.  Saying some encouraging words to Blaze.  His music fades only to be replaced by "Fight Song" by Paul Murtha.  Jason comes out from the back, what could be described as a blank expression etched on his face as he just continues straight to the ring.

-Buzz Chipper-
"And his opponent, Also from Parts Unknown, weighing in at 250 pounds, you ask yourself if he's Jay's son, what his name... JASON!"

-Macey Umbridge-
"Now here is a proper professional.  Not coming down with some kid.  He's here to fight and that's it."

Jason enters the ring, without any showboating as he begins to warm up as well.  Buzz exits the Ring as the Head Ref, Mike Miller enters the ring.  He looks to the two of them as they finish their warm-ups before calling for the bell.

Blaze Vs Jason(AI)

Blaze doesn't give his opponent a chance to breathe as he runs in with a Shoulder Tackle sending Jason to the mat.  Blaze smashes him over the back with an Axe Handle before Jason rolls to the corner.  Blaze takes a breather as he stalks his opponent.

-Jade Thompson-
"Quick offense from Blaze as Jason struggles to get back to his feet in the corner."

-Macey Umbridge-
"Sorry, I was distracted by the little girl down there.  Who brings a kid to a match?"

-Jade Thompson-
"Didn't we go over this?  Obviously, Blaze does and so far it's not been affecting his performance."

Jason slowly gets to his feet Blaze comes in only to be met with a European Uppercut.  Blaze staggers back and it was what Jason needed to take control as he comes in and hits the Jumping Knee drop.

-Macey Umbridge-
"Good, show this guy that the ring is no place for a child."

-Jade Thompson-
"She's not IN the ring."

Jason continues his onslaught hitting a few moves like the Olympic Slam, and a Scoop Powerslam.  Jason goes for a dropkick but Blaze manages to bat it away. Jason gets back up only to be clotheslined for his troubles. Blaze goes for the cover but Jason kicks out at 2.

-Jade Thompson-
"And Blaze has turned the tides in this fight."

-Macey Umbridge-
"If he's gonna do it, he may want to hurry up."

Both men slowly get to their feet.  Jason tries to go for a quick Crash Landing Finisher (Jumping Cutter) but Blaze counters with his Explosive Force (Bicycle Pump Kick).

-Jade Thompson-
"What a counter! as Blaze goes into the cover!"

Blaze does just that as the ref goes down and gets the 3.

Winner: Blaze
Score: 5 > 3(AI)

"Burn it Down" by Linken Park hits the PA System as Blaze gets up, raising his hand in victory.  Cel hopes into the ring and Celebrates with him.

-Buzz Chipper-
"Here is your Winner! Blaze!"

-Jade Thompson-
"What a great victory by Blaze."

-Macey Umbridge-
"See look, that kid just got into the ring."

-Jade Thompson-
"They're just Celebrating..."

-Macey Umbridge-
"And what if Jason tries something?"

-Jade Thompson-
"I seriously doubt that."

Cel continues to Celebrate Blaze's victory before the two of them head to the back.

We cut backstage to the office of Joseph Stein.  He's currently sitting calmly behind his desk as he just hangs up a phone and places it into his inner suit pocket. He then glances over to Sentry who was also in the room.

-Joseph Stein-
"Things are going smoothly so far, my Employer is quite pleased."

Sentry gives a nod when suddenly the door opens as an irate Ms. Perfect enters the room.  She walks up to Stein's desk slamming her hands down onto it.  Sentry perks up but doesn't respond just yet.

-Ms. Perfect-
"What is the meaning of this?  Why have you not booked the great Ms. Perfect for a match on the inaugural episode of Unity?"

Stein looks at her and laces his hands together as he speaks calmly in response to Ms. Perfect's outrage.

-Joseph Stein-
"My Employer has decided that it is best to start with a lower match count for now until we can start bringing in viewers."

Ms. Perfect scoffs.

-Ms. Perfect-
"Whatever, that still doesn't explain why you left me off the card.  I am the best one on the roster and instead, you start with less than Perfection?"

-Joseph Stein-
"I'm sorry, but if you had any issues with the card, you should have brought it up when it was first announced."

Again Ms. Perfect scoffs.

-Ms. Perfect-
"Like whatever, I was a little busy then.  It's still no excuse why you thought I wouldn't want a match. So just bump someone off the card.  I think you can slot me into the main event, seeing how you would want to end the show with a bang?  Doesn't matter to me which of those losers you bump off to slot me in."

Stein shakes his head.

-Joseph Stein-
"I'm afraid I will not be changing the main event."

This didn't sit too well with Ms. Perfect as her rage started to build.  However, Stein wasn't finished.

-Joseph Stein-
"However, I can guarantee you a match for next week.  My Employer would like to show off as much of the talent on the roster as he can during the early shows."

Ms. Perfect doesn't look like that is enough as Stein glances at Sentry who steps a little closer.

-Joseph Stein-
"However, I don't think you want to make this an issue any further, Ms. Perfect."

The threat was obvious as Ms. Perfect looked at Sentry who was ready to get involved.  Ms. Perfect just throws her hands up in the air as she turns around.

-Ms. Perfect-
"Fine, Whatever.  If your boss wants to showcase the losers before getting to the better ones on the card, that's his loss."

She walks out the door leaving Stein and Sentry alone in the office as we cut back to ringside.

-Buzz Chipper-
"This match is set for 1 fall!"

"Psychosocial" by Slipknot plays over the PA System as Chazz Jones comes out from the back.  He gets a mixed pop from the crowd.  He just scoffs as he makes his way down to the ring.

-Buzz Chipper-
"Introducing first, from Columbia, South Carolina, Weighing in at 176 pounds.  He IS that good, Chazz Jones!!"

-Macey Umbridge-
"Here comes a great example of how this industry should be done.  Get to the ring and get to the fight."

-Jade Thompson-
"Blaze was entirely focused on his match."

-Macey Umbridge-
"He brought a kid to the ring."

-Jade Thompson-
"So?"

Chazz continued to the ring as he looked out towards the crowd before yelling out something, getting a boo from the crowds.

-Jade Thompson-
"Chazz needs to watch what he says."

-Macey Umbridge-
"He's just telling it like it is."

Chazz goes up the steps to the ring before hopping inside.  He hopes up on a turnbuckle taunting the fans as they boo him.  Chazz hopes down as he begins to warm up in the corner waiting for his opponent.  Soon his theme was replaced by "Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top.  Zack came out onto the stage with a flex as she screamed out a cheer.

-Buzz Chipper-
"And his opponent, from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at 275 pounds.  He's the coolest guy on the roster,  Zack Morgan!"

Zack continues down the ramp as the fans cheer him.  He appeals to them as he continues onwards.

-Jade Thompson-
"Zack has been wrestling since high school.  Some say he could have tried to go into Football as well but he decided on a career in Professional Wrestling instead."

Zack climbs up the steps to the apron as he grabs the ropes and raises a hand into the air.  He steps through them before walking around a bit raising his fist in the air as he cheers before going to his corner and warming up.  For this match, we had Thomas Barnes Refereeing the matchup as he gets into the ring.  He checks both competitors before calling for the bell.

The match gets started as Zack goes for the lock-up.  Chazz looks as if he's going to do so before quickly giving him a sucker punch to the gut instead.

-Jade Thompson-
"Ooh, that wasn't very nice."

-Macey Umbridge-
"This is wrestling, he shouldn't have to be nice."

Zack doubles over a moment as Chazz uses this opportunity to hit a DDT.  As Zack tries to get up, he's met with a roll Basement Dropkick.  Chazz tries for a quick cover but it's barely a 1 as Zack powers out.

-Jade Thompson-
"Going to take more than that to put the powerhouse that is Zack down."

-Macey Umbridge-
"He's just tenderizing him, Chazz will get the win here."

Zack gets to his feet as Chazz goes for a backstabber, but Zack shifts the momentum into his favor as he manages to reach behind him and grab Chazz's knees from his back just in time as Chazz took the full weight of that fall.

-Jade Thompson-
"That had to hurt."

-Macey Umbridge-
"Nah, you think?"

Zack's able to get the momentum after that, picking Chazz up and slamming him back down with a German Suplex.  Chazz tries to get up but gets a Big Boot to the face.  Momentum has clearly shifted as Zack chains a few big powered moves together.  Soon enough he sends Zack into the corner setting up for his Signature.

-Jade Thompson-
"Here we go, time for Zack's going for his 10% Cooler."

Zack rushes in for the splash but at the last possible moment, Zack slips under the ropes causing Zack to eat the turnbuckle.

-Jade Thompson-
"Chazz with the counter as he avoids the move."

-Macey Umbridge-
"Now he just needs to capitalize."

Capitalize he does, as he pulls the stunned Zack back before lifting him up, for his Only One signature (Saving Grace).  With Zack down Chazz hopes up to the top turnbuckle.

-Macey Umbridge-
"Here we go, Chazz is putting an end to this match."

Chazz taunts the crowd before hopping off the turnbuckle landing feet first into Zack completing his Catastrophe Finisher (Diving Foot Stomp).  

-Jade Thompson-
"He hits it!"

-Macey Umbridge-
"It's over."

Chazz goes for the pin as Thomas comes in with the 3 count.

-Buzz Chipper-
"Here is your winner, Chazz Jones!"

Winner: Chazz Jones
Scores: AI > AI

Chazz hopes up as he smirks, before yelling out how he's the best to the crowd only for the crowd to boo him.

-Jade Thompson-
"There you have it, folks, Chazz Jones wins this match-up."

-Macey Umbridge-
"What did I tell you?  He came to the ring, all business, and he got the job done."

-Jade Thompson-
"Riight..."

Chazz continues his Celebration, taunting the fans before he heads to the back.

We continue backstage as we see Blaze and Cel backstage walking along.  Suddenly, Something small jumps down from the ceiling right at Blaze. It was Little Yokai!

-Little Yokai-
"Fear me!!"

Little Yokai lands on Blaze and begins to deliver massive blows onto Blaze... more like striking him repeatedly with his hand.  Blaze doesn't seem to be having it as he grabs the small superstar and pries him off and drops him to the floor.  That doesn't seem to deter Little Yokai as he attacks again.

-Little Yokai-
"Death to my Enemies!"

He tries to jump but Blaze just kicks him hard sending the little guy to the floor as he skids a little.  Cel, who was loving it as she had been cheering Blaze on, looks over to Little Yokai who was just laying there.

-Cel-
"Aww... Blaze you killed him."

Blaze shakes his head as Cel walks over to Little Yokai and pokes him a few times.  Little Yokai doesn't seem to move.

-Cel-
"Do we need to call a doctor?  ... Or a Vet?"

Cel pondered this as Blaze walked over to her.

-Blaze-
"Let's just go."

-Cel-
"Fiinne."

Cel's disappointed but follows Blaze off camera.  The Camera remains on Little Yokai for a moment before suddenly he pops up.

-Little Yokai-
"Fear Me!!!"

He looks around, confused as to where his adversary was, before dashing away.

We cut back to ringside as "Do you Believe in Magic" by Aly and AJ, plays over the PA system. As it continued another voice began to speak over it.

-Jessie Orion-
"Ladies and Gentleman, put your hands together for the one, the only, the Great Illusionist, Jessie Orion!!"

A puff of pink smoke appeared in the ring, as Jessie Orion herself appeared in the ring twirling a magical staff.  Instead of a microphone, she had on a headset.

-Jessie Orion-
"Hello, EveryOnnnne!!"

This gets a pop from the crowd as Jessie begins to showboat around the ring a little.

-Jessie Orion-
"Is everyone enjoying the show tonight?"

Another pop from the crowd caused the Great Illusionist to smile.

-Jessie Orion-
"That's great.  We still have one more match before things wrap up, but before that, I have a little show of my own to treat you with!"

The crowd cheered just as Jessie waves her magical staff, causing small sparks to come out of it.  She twirls her staff once more before tucking it under her arm.

-Jessie Orion-
"Now with this being the first show and all, I say we start with a little classic."

She takes her hat off with a flourish before showing its empty contents to the crowd.

-Jessie Orion-
"As you can see, There's nothing here... but watch and be amazed as I pull a rabbit out of my hat!"

This gets a small pop from the crowd as she flips the hat over and takes her free hand and begins to dig into her hat.  The crowd watches as Jessie continues before pulling out her hand in a flourish!

-Jessie Orion-
"Tadah!"

The crowd laughs, causing Jessie to look and notice that her hand was empty.  This puzzled Jessie.

-Jessie Orion-
"Huh... that's odd.  I know there's a rabbit in there somewhere."

Puzzled, Jessie reaches in again to her hat.

-Jessie Orion-
"Gotcha!"

Jessie pulled out her hand before pulling out a bouquet of flowers.  She frowns as the crowd laughs.

-Jessie Orion-
"No no, that's not a rabbit either.  My hat must be full of junk again."

Jessie tosses the flowers aside as she reaches inside her hat again, this time pulling out a deck of cards.  She shakes her head before going back into it and starts pulling out a bunch of random things, but the crowds laugh as they're eating it up.

-Jessie Orion-
"Come on, I know there's a rabbit in here somewhere."

She turns the hat over and shakes it up and down a moment, as a ton of stuff just drops out of it.  Jessie shakes her head as again none of them was a rabbit.  She finally has to shrug as she places her hat back on her head.

-Jessie Orion-
"I just don't get it, folks.  I was sure I could pull out a rabbit but I seem to be getting everything but that."

Jessie pauses as she thinks.

-Jessie Orion-
"Maybe I'll try again."

She takes her hat off her head and begins to rummage inside of it again, unbeknownst to her a rabbit was now sitting on top of her head.  This gets the crowd going as a few points to her head calling out to her about the Rabbit.

-Jessie Orion-
"What's that?  I did it?"

Jessie removes her hand from her hat before looking around the ring, to see if she pulled out a rabbit already.

-Jessie Orion-
"Where?  I don't see one?"

The crowd continued to play along, telling her it was on her head.  Jessie looks around as she even scratches her head, well, the bunny's head still seems not to notice.

-Jessie Orion-
"I still don't see it."

Jessie shrugged but then realized as she picked up the bunny and held it in her free arm before putting her hat back on.

-Jessie Orion-
"There you are, you cheeky little rascal."

Jessie cuddles the rabbit adorably.

-Jessie Orion-
"That's all the show for now.  I'll let you get back to the action!"

Jessie waved her magical staff as a puff of pink smoke appeared, leaving the rabbit. Jessie's voice came over the speakers.

-Jessie Orion-
"Whoops.  Forgot the bunny."

Another puff of pink smoke and Jessie Orion returned with a wave before picking up the rabbit again.  Then waved her Magical staff and the two of them disappeared in a puff of pink smoke.

We cut backstage where we See Twinkle Star walking through the halls, presumably heading for the ring.  Just then, Johnny Snap steps forward.

-Johnny Snap-
"Hey there.  We got a moment before your match begins... so you wanna..."

-Twinkle Star-
"Have an interview? I'd love to!"

Snap rolls his eyes, not exactly what he was gonna say but he continues.

-Johnny Snap-
"Fine fine.  So, your match is against JC.  She's brand new to the wrestling world and has shown she doesn't know much about you.  Care to comment?"

Twinkle Star Smiles as she takes the mic clear from Snap's hand.

-Twinkle Star-
"Oh, I know.  No one really knows about me.  It's why I got this here mask on.  That way no one knows who I am, so they can't know me... ain't that right?"

-Johnny Snap-
"I don't think that's what she...

-Twinkle Star-
"I am a masked Luchadora.  I fight for Honor and heritage..."

-Johnny Snap-
"Kind of dumb if no one knows who you are."

Twinkle star shakes her head.

-Twinkle Star-
"No no no silly.  Not MY Heritage... but the heritage of the Luchador!  Well, I guess it is in my blood.  And I will be making sure that I show everyone what a Luchador can do as I make a wish and Twinkle Twinkle little star, my wish comes true!"

She cheered before tossing the mic over her shoulder and dashing away.  Snap shakes his head a little annoyed as he bends down and picks up the mic.

-Johnny Snap-
"Kind of rude... But there you have it.  Twinkle Star, now head on back to ringside as that match is happening, right now!"

We return to ringside as the crowd is ready for the start of the Main Event.

-Buzz Chipper-
"This match is set for one fall."

"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (House Remix)" by Haechan hits over the PA System as Twinkle Star herself runs out onto the stage full of energy.

-Buzz Chipper-
"Introducing first, From Santa Fe, New Mexico, she is the Shiny one... Twinkle Star!"

-Macey Umbridge-
"Why is she in our main event?"

-Jade Thompson-
"What's wrong with her?"

-Macey Umbridge-
"Really? Well for starters her name is Twinkle Star."

-Jade Thompson-
"Your point?"

Twinkle Star proceeded down the ramp as she continued to hype up the crowd as only a luchador can do.  They were all cheering and applauding as Twinkle Star suddenly picked up speed before vaulting over the apron through the middle rope and into the ring.  She rolls through as she pops up with her arms out for applause.

-Jade Thompson-
"See, she's super energetic, a great way to end the show."

-Macey Umbridge-
"Good way to get us laughed out of the business.  Where is the real talent?"

Twinkle Star continues to prance around, hyping up the crowd as before finally residing in her corner.  Her music is then replaced by "Hopes and Dreams(remix)" by D3.  JC comes out from the back as she kneels on the stage for a moment, before popping back up with her hands raised!  The crowd cheers themselves as JC begins to make her way down to the ring.

-Buzz Chipper-
"And her opponent.  From Illinois, the Hero you wanna know, JC!!"

-Jade Thompson-
"What about her?  You have something snarky to say about her?"

-Macey Umbridge-
"Meh."

JC arrives as she takes the steps up to the ring.  There she takes the top rope before flipping over it as she lands and pops up as the crowd cheers for her.

-Macey Umbridge-
"Show off."

-Jade Thompson-
"That's what makes a good main event."

-Macey Umbridge-
"No, a good fight makes a good main event."

JC runs around a bit before hopping up one apron as she raises her hand and cheers.  Then she proceeds to backflip off to another pop from the crowd.  After that, she goes to her corner as she begins to warm up.  Ref Jenna Jones hopes into the ring.  She checks both competitors before calling for the bell.

JC Vs Twinkle Star(AI)

Twinkle Star starts by actually holding out her hand for a handshake.  JC looks at the extended hand before smiling and taking it, the two shaking hands.

-Jade Thompson-
"See there, that's good sportsmanship."

-Macey Umbridge-
"Pulease, it's just wasting our time."

They release before beginning to circle.  Both itching before coming in and locking hands for a test of strength.  Twinkle Star gets the upper hand with her speed as she flips JC to her back and applies an armbar.

-Macey Umbridge-
"Tear her arm off!"

-Jade Thompson-
"Pretty hostel."

-Macey Umbridge-
"If it were me, I'd be doing the same thing.  This is ERA, we're here to fight."

JC yelps in pain as she does what she can to get out of the hold.  Finally, she manages to get them both to their feet and flips Twinkle Star to get out of the hold.  Twinkle Star lands on her feet before swiping JC's legs out from under her.  Twinkle Star hops up and lands a standing moonsault.

-Jade Thompson-
"Out of the frying pan and into the oven."

-Macey Umbridge-
"Yeah, JC's not looking too good here huh?"

Twinkle Star hits an elbow drop before hopping up to the turnbuckle.

-Jade Thompson-
"Twinkle Star's ready to fly."

Twinkle Star hops off for a Diving Elbow Drop but JC manages to roll away at the last second.

-Jade Thompson-
"And JC with the counter.  This could be what she needs to get back in this."

JC takes a moment to get her breath as she slowly rises to her feet.  Twinkle Star clutching her elbow in pain.  JC gets up before grabbing Twinkle Star's hurt elbow and applies an armbar to it.  Twinkle Star Yelps in pain.

-Jade Thompson-
"And JC comes out with a little bit of payback from before."

-Macey Umbridge-
"Rip her arm off!"

-Jade Thompson-
"Really?"

Twinkle Star yelps in pain but finally manages to free herself from the hold.  She rolls away towards the ropes as she uses them to get herself up, already massaging her elbow.  JC gets up, not giving her a moment to breathe as she rushes over and hits a series of strikes before lifting her up, setting her feet on the top rope, and dropping her with the Crystalizer! (Whiplash Neckbreaker)

-Jade Thompson-
"Crystalizer!  Now JC's stalker her prey, ready to end this!"

JC stands near Twinkle star, motioning her to get up.  Twinkle Star slowly manages to do so, only to go back down with the Red Flash (Superkick).

-Jade Thompson-
"It's over!"

JC goes for the pin as Jenna Jones makes the count.

3!

-Buzz Chipper-
"Here is your winner, JC!"

Winner: JC
Scores: 6 > 3(AI)

JC gets up as she is ecstatic that she won.  She raises her hands in the air as her music plays.

-Jade Thompson-
"There you have it, folks.  The winner of the first ERA Main Event."

-Macey Umbridge-
"I expected a little more here... then again we just might be."

It seemed Twinkle Star had gotten to her feet as she walked over to JC.  She said something causing JC to turn around.  Then Twinkle Star extended her hand again.  JC smiles as she takes the hand they shake before Twinkle Star Raises JC's hand in victory.

-Macey Umbridge-
"Aww come on.  Let's end this show with a brawl."

-Jade Thompson-
"Just shows we can't get everything we want.  But I for one am glad we get to end this show with great sportsmanship by these two competitors."

-Macey Umbridge-
"If you really think that's what people wanna see."

-Jade Thompson-
"I do.  Anyways, this is Jade Thompson and Macey Umbridge signing out for Unity."

The Camera stays on JC and Twinkle Star as they Celebrate in the ring before it fades to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum