Extreme Rumble Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://eraefed.forumotion.com

Appologies on Results. Empty Appologies on Results.

Mon May 23, 2022 11:44 pm
Not sure if I should post this here or continue to post in the 'fed announcements'. But Sorry about the delayed results. Honestly, I had some issues with Staff (new fed and all so not surprising as we work out the kinks) This caused results to be pushed back from its Saturday release... and due to other responsibilities, it's made it a little harder for me work on results after that. Sadly, while I'm close to done, I'll have to wait until Tuesday Night to post it. (I really hope I don't have to wait any longer) If it does, I may give some extra time for RPing to those who are booked for the card.

Note: I've been considering changing the fed to Bi-weekly. Still 1 RP but it would help me out a bit. But I feel part of it is just getting staff and me getting back into the flow of things... as this is the first Efedding thing I've done in a few years. Just bare with me... and please know that things will only get better as we get more people joined.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum