Extreme Rumble Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://eraefed.forumotion.com

Will there be a problem? Empty Will there be a problem?

Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:27 pm

The door to Stein's office opened causing the man himself to look up from his desk.  He knew who it would be as the dark-skinned woman walked into the room.  Stein looks at her with her ever strong presence.  She didn't say anything, she didn't need to. One look told him that she was there at his request.  The woman crossed the room before standing there, waiting for him to speak.

-Joseph Stein-
"I assume you're aware of our first entrant into the tournament."

The woman nodded.  Her job consisted of keeping order in the fed as Head of Security.  Perhaps that's where her nickname, Sentry, came from.

-Joseph Stein-
"My employer has called and wishes to make sure that this, won't be an issue."

Sentry shakes her head slightly at the statement.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"I don't know why he'd expect there to be."

Stein shrugs lightly.

-Joseph Stein-
"Mr. Michaels was your former employer, so to speak."

A light scoff escaped from Sentry's lips.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"And?  He stopped our arrangement.  I know where my loyalties lie."

Stein nods as he knew how loyal the woman could be, yet he had to be sure there wouldn't be any complications.

-Joseph Stein-
"My employer is aware.  However, the Special Event needs to go off without any incidents.  We can't have you trying to exact some revenge on the man, we need him."

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"Need him?"

-Joseph Stein-
"Indeed.  For this company to strive, we need talent.  Mr. Michaels, despite his age, knows how to bring in talent.  Wrestlers want to face him.  They'll line up to get their shot at the man, rather put him in his place or even prove to themselves how great they are.  This is what we need, Sentry.  We need to that star power."

Sentry was silent as she listened to her boss.  Yet, as he finished, she couldn't help but speak her disapproval.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"He won't stay.  Jack has his priorities and a small company like this, it's only to further boost his desire for self-importance.   And when he's done with something, he casts it aside without caring for the consequences."

Malice, disdain, it was hard to tell the reasoning behind Sentry's words.

-Joseph Stein-
"Is that what you're worried about?  Or are you sore that he abandoned you?  He claimed he had plans for you, only to leave the moment you executed his first request."

The question was in the air but Sentry's stone face continued.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"Jack means nothing to me.  I did what I was asked and that was that."

Stein nods.  Still, he had a feeling that there was more to it than that.  He knew she was a good soldier and would do what needed to be done, no matter her personal feelings towards it.

-Joseph Stein-
"That's good to hear.  For now, do not worry about rather Mr. Michaels stays or not.  For now, he is needed.  As long as you don't have a problem with that, you're dismissed."

Sentry gives her boss a nod before walking out of the room.  Stein pondered on something before pulling out his cell phone before selecting a contact.

-Joseph Stein-
"Hello, Ms. Martin.  My employer wishes to push our first entrant even more.  Contact them for an interview as soon as you can."

Stein listened to the reply of the ERA Interviewer before hanging up the phone and placing it into his inner coat pocket.  He then glanced over to the laptop on his deck. The screen showed the team of Jack Michaels and Amber Ryan signing up for the first event of the company.  A single thought popped into his mind as he wondered just what his employer would do once Jack had outlived his usefulness.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum